(1) Tried Pop Chips for the first time. I know bloggers out there are cringing but as often as I see them in Whole Foods, I hadn’t made the leap yet. Verdict? I like them! But I don’t like chips all that much so I’m really not a good judge 😉
(2) Ate more delicious pasta salad for lunch. I seriously can’t get enough of this stuff. Everytime I open the fridge I want to sneak a bite! (I spy a finger in the corner, whoops!)
(3) Purchased my first textbook for this semester. It’s called Fundamentals of Clinical Trials, you should all be jealous 😛
(4) Stopped at Whole Foods for some much needed Amazing Grass. I only buy this stuff when I feel a cold coming on ($$!) but it always seems to do the trick!
Sonic thought that I stopped at Whole Foods for a toy for him. Seriously, the cat has so many toys but he loves to play with bags. What gives?
(5) Made an Amazing (grass) smoothie using a banana (half frozen), almond milk, plain yogurt, and an amazing grass chocolate packet.
Topped with a sprinkle of granola, it was a great afternoon snack!
(6) Watched 3 episodes of Felicity, it’s not like I have things to be doing 😉
(7) Created a new “recipe” as per one of my New Year’s resolutions.
There will be more details in another post but hints include mushrooms, tomato sauce, and cheese. Any guesses? 😛
And now I’m off to make Ian some dinner (late day at the office) and then get my Jersey Shore on!
What did you do today?